2021 Toyota Supra
Are you ready to transform your morning commute into a fast-paced circle of the racetrack? Then slide behind the wheel of the 2021 Toyota Supra, a sports car that can trace its lineage back to the Toyota 2000 GT.
We at Ira Toyota of Orleans are here to give our friends around the Orleans, Eastham, and Harwich, Massachusetts, areas the rundown on the latest Supra. If you want to experience it for yourself, come on by for a test drive.
2021 Toyota Supra: High-Intensity Performance
The 2021 Toyota Supra has a consistent set of core fundamentals, starting with a powerful engine under the hood. The 2021 Supra has two engines available:
- 2.0L Twin-Scroll Single-Turbo Inline 4-Cylinder: The standard powertrain puts out 255 horsepower and 295 lb-ft of torque, which adds up to an impressive acceleration of 0 to 60 MPH in five seconds. It also maintains an EPA-estimated 25 city/32 highway MPG.1
- 3.0L Twin-Scroll Single-Turbo Inline 6-Cylinder: This available motor offers 382 horsepower and 368 lb-ft of torque. With this amount of power, you’ll have a blistering acceleration of 0 to 60 MPH in 3.9 seconds with an EPA-estimated 22 city/30 highway MPG.1
Either engine would be great for winding your way through Massachusetts streets while earning appreciative looks from passersby.
2021 Toyota Supra: Luxurious and Smart Interior
Toyota may not be the first brand you think of when it comes to a high standard of luxury, but the 2021 Supra is here to change your mind. With standard Black Alcantara®/leather trimmed sport seats, you’ll have a whole host of comfort and convenience options available, such as:
- 14-way power-adjustable sport seats
- Heated seats
- Qi-compatible wireless charging tray
If you like to be at the forefront of every automotive technological advantage, then you’ll enjoy having the available Full-color Head-Up Display (HUD). The HUD projects vital information, such as your speed, directly onto your windshield. With this in your back pocket, you won’t have to look away from the road to make sure you’re obeying the speed limit ever again.
2021 Toyota Supra: Cutting Edge of Safety
When you’re on the road, you expect a certain level of safety, and the 2021 Supra is here to exceed it. Toyota is here to make safety convenient as well, with the following standard features:
- Directional parking lights
- Automatic High Beams (AHB)
- Automatic rain-sensing windshield wipers
- Rearview camera with parking aid lines
These features work together to ensure the small details of driving are taken care of. That means no more fumbling to turn the wipers on when it starts pouring down or backing in and out a hundred times when parking. You’ll also have smart standard features, which include:
- Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection (PCS w/PD)
- Lane Departure Warning with Steering Assist (LDW w/SA)
- Brake Assist (BA)
These handy features are great for keeping you steady on the morning commute when your brain is still a little fuzzy before the coffee kicks in.
Come Test Drive a 2021 Toyota Supra With Us!
If reading our 2021 Toyota Supra review has gotten you excited to get behind the wheel of one yourself, come and visit us for a test drive. Our team at Ira Toyota of Orleans is eager to help all our friends near the Orleans, Eastham, and Harwich, MA, areas test out the Supra for themselves. Be sure to contact us or come in and see us soon!
1 EPA-estimated 22 city/30 hwy/25 combined mpg for 2021 GR Supra 3.0, 3.0 Premium and A91 Edition; EPA-estimated 25 city/32 hwy/28 combined mpg for 2021 GR Supra 2.0. Use for comparison purposes only. Your milage will vary for many reasons, including your vehicle’s condition and how/where you drive. See www.fueleconomy.gov.